We understand that some parents might want their toddlers to come and enjoy our indoor trampoline gym, only to be concerned that their little ones might be overwhelmed by any older kids who might get a bit rough. That’s where our toddler time comes in, where we have a certain area of play in our trampoline park that only toddlers will be allowed to play in. Here are the details:
- When: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Time: 11am to 1pm
- Price: 1 hour Jump/Play admission: $15 includes 1 toddler (3 years and under) and 1 parent
- $5 additional for siblings 6 years and younger
- 2 hours Jump/Play admission: $20 includes 1 toddler (3 years and under) and 1 parent
- $7 additional for siblings 6 years and younger
- Toddlers will have a designated play area in the trampoline park where older kids will not be allowed from 11 am to 1 pm Monday to Thursday. After those hours toddlers can still play in that area but that area will also be open to other age groups.
- We also have a toddler play zone in our indoor playground area, which will be toddlers-only throughout the day.
- Toddler+Parent special not available during winter break, spring break, and during federal holidays.
- Jump Off Indoor Trampoline Park & Fun Zone reusable grip socks are required. (We trade in “grip” socks from other trampoline/play facilities free of charge.)